What is ISO 9001:2015 Certification?
ISO 9001 is the worl’d most widely recognised Quality Management System (QMS) with over one million certificates issued globally. It belongs to the ISO 9000 family of quality management system standards ( along with ISO 9004) and helps organisations to meet the expectations and needs of their customers, amongst other benefits.
Our ISO 9001 business management system helps us to continually monitor and manage quality across all operations and trading divisions, and outlines ways to achieve, as well as benchmark, consistent and efficient performance and service. Internationally, it is the quality system of choice.
Cyclops have been certified to ISO9001 since 5th March 1996 and have now been assessed to the latest quality standard ISO9001:2015.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001 Quality management?
- Customer focus
- Improvement of company’s credibility and Image
- Clear responsibility and authority
- Better process integration
- Creates a continual improvement culture
- Engages employees
- Enhances customer satisfaction and improves customer loyalty
- Ensures improved communications
- Encourages evidence based decision making
- Builds mutually beneficial relationships with customers.
If you want to know more about ISO 9001:2015 see this resource.