Cyclops Electronics Limited Environmental Policy
Aim of the environmental policy
Cyclops Electronics Ltd is committed to minimising the environmental impact of its operations through the
adoption of sustainable practices and continual improvement in environmental performance. We accept the
‘Duty of Care’ imposed by legislation as the minimum standard to be set and maintained, and we aim to
develop a sustainable business that is financially viable, environmentally sustainable, and socially equitable.
In order to achieve this Cyclops Electronics Ltd will observe the following
1. Be conscious of the environment beyond our immediate operations and take
steps to prevent pollution and minimise environmental harm and nuisance
reducing the consumption of resources such as paper and plastic
Preventing pollution whenever possible by reducing emissions & discharges
and minimising waste production as far as is practicable by reusing or recycling waste where
2. Monitor and comply with legislation, regulations and codes of practice on
environmental matters relevant to Cyclops operations through:
maintaining compliance with ESOS requirements and appropriate regulations
maintaining compliance with the WEEE regulations
3. Monitor, review and continually improve our environmental performance
continually reassessing changing technology, business requirements, and best environmental
Meeting and where appropriate applying more stringent standards to ensure the company complies
with applicable legal requirements
4. Be proactive in minimising our office & production of waste and reusing or
recycling materials through:
reducing the consumption of electricity & gas and incorporate long-term strategies for energy
efficiency into planning and development.
minimising waste production as far as is practicable by reusing or recycling waste where appropriate.
Increasing awareness of environmental responsibilities among staff.
5. Develop sustainable supply chains by using suppliers wherever appropriate that have environmental standards compatible with our own.